No, your room does not need to be a clean slate. Please take photos of your room the way it exists today and list the pieces you’d like to keep in your project details. Including dimensions of your “keep” pieces will also help your designer incorporate them into your new design.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload images of my room?
- Can I edit my project details once I have submitted them?
- Do photos need to be a certain file type?
- My house is an open concept or is a tiny studio, can this be one project?
- I have an open floor plan, how does that work?
- Does the room need to be a clean slate? Or can my designer incorporate my existing pieces?
- How do I figure out my room dimensions?