We define rooms as separate spaces or living areas. So for example, if you want to create two separate spaces in one large space, such as a living area and a dining area, your designer will work on two separate Room Designs. If you aren’t sure, just contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload images of my room?
- Can I edit my project details once I have submitted them?
- Do photos need to be a certain file type?
- My house is an open concept or is a tiny studio, can this be one project?
- I have an open floor plan, how does that work?
- Does the room need to be a clean slate? Or can my designer incorporate my existing pieces?
- How do I figure out my room dimensions?