No, most of our clients use their smartphones to capture their room details. As long as we can clearly see the room layout, and products you’d like to keep, file type doesn’t matter.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload images of my room?
- Can I edit my project details once I have submitted them?
- Do photos need to be a certain file type?
- My house is an open concept or is a tiny studio, can this be one project?
- I have an open floor plan, how does that work?
- Does the room need to be a clean slate? Or can my designer incorporate my existing pieces?
- How do I figure out my room dimensions?