Yes. Providing photos of your space is an important part of the design process. We ask that you upload 6-10 images of your space and we strongly encourage you upload any inspiration that might be helpful to the designers, i.e. pinterest boards, images or links of design spaces you like or of pieces of furniture you like. All of this is done easily through our online system once you purchase your room design project.
Articles in this section
- Can I upload images of my room?
- Can I edit my project details once I have submitted them?
- Do photos need to be a certain file type?
- My house is an open concept or is a tiny studio, can this be one project?
- I have an open floor plan, how does that work?
- Does the room need to be a clean slate? Or can my designer incorporate my existing pieces?
- How do I figure out my room dimensions?